Not everyone is going to be fully aware of what Binary Options are and how you can use them as a way of making some very substantial profits placing trades on a wide range of company share values or any of the many other types of trading opportunities that become available to you when you start to trade Binary Options.
In this section of our every expanding website we are going to take a look and present to you the most frequently and most commonly asked questions that novice or first time Binary Options traders who are based in Nigeria may have.
We have tried to be as completely and diverse as is possible in regards to putting these questions and answers together, however if you find you still have some questions that you need the answers to them carry on looking around this website as you will find the answers you are looking or if you do, as we have put together a very wide and diverse range of other questions and answers type guides and articles to enable everyone to get their head around how Binary Options work and operate and how you can quickly get involved in them.
- How old do I have to be to trade Binary Options trades?Before you are permitted to start trading Binary Options online you will have had to have reached your 18th birthday, not Binary Options trading sites are going to allow you to sign up and start trading at their sites until you are at least 18 years of age.
- What types of trading platforms are on offer?There are several different online Binary Options trading platforms available, each one will be tailored to your experience in trading online, the most basic platform offers a very easy to use structure whilst some of the most advanced ones boast lots of additional features allowing users to tailor their own unique trading strategies. You are also going to find mobile trading platforms are on offer which will be compatible with most mobile phones and tablet devices.
- Can I open a demo trading account?You will have no problems what so ever if you chose to become a trader at any of our featured Binary Options trading sites in regards to you being able to access and utilize a demo trading account. You will be able to use that demo trading account to place all manner of risk free trades in the real money environment however all profits and losses when using a demo trading account with be in demo credits!
- How long do bonuses take to get credited?It can often be a case of as soon as you have made a qualifying deposit into a Binary Options trading site account that your bonus is going to be added to your account at the very same time, however all Binary Options trading sites will possibly have one of several different ways of crediting to you our new customer sign up welcome bonus and whilst some are automatically added other may need to get manually credited to your account or you may have to claim them separately, so always check the site you are a customer of for details of how to claim and get your Binary Options bonuses credited to your account.
- Will I have to wait long to get paid my Binary Options trading profits?You will be paid usually within 24 to 48 hours of you requesting a cash out form any of our featured Binary Options Brokers, but do be aware there are lots of other broking sites available online and those other sites can take weeks and occasionally months to pay you your cash outs so stick to those listed don our website to ensure you get paid rapidly and on time every single time you cash out!
- Are Binary Options trading platform complicated to use?You will find Binary Options Broking site trading platforms have been made as easy to use as is possible, and in fact as you can sign up and start to use them via a demo trading account you will be able to put them fully through their paces before you invest any real money and start trading for real. Please do test out several different trading platforms for whilst they are certainly not difficult to use what you will find is some of them have more advanced features attached to them which you may find very helpful and handy.
- Do I have to place just one trade at a time?You can have as many Binary Options trades open and in play at any time as you see fit, none of our listed Binary Options Broker place any limits what so every on just how many open trades any of their clients can have now do they have just a limited number of available trading options, and that means you will always be able to find the trades you are looking to place and can place as many of them as you wish.
- What deposit and banking options are available?You will be able to use debit and credit cards, Western Union and a whole host of different types of web wallets to both send funds into a Binary Options trading site account and also make withdrawals from such a site.
- Is Binary Options trading legal in Nigeria?Trading Binary Options in Nigeria is not illegal and as such you are free to place as many of them or as few of them as you see fit!
- How can I spot profitable trades to place?The only way that you are going to be able to truly master making repeated profitable winning trades is through experience. With that in mind you should always be aware of any breaking news stories and keep abreast of all of the current business and financial news stories, and also be prepared to act instantly once you spot a profitable trade!